AW IMR 18650 2000 mAh Battery
IMR 18650 2000mah high drain battery, used for big battery mods like the "Provari" VV mod.
These are NOT protected batteries but are the safer battery chemistry LiIon.
They are intended to be used for high drain applications.
Works with 18650 multi-chargers.
IMR cells have much lower internal resistance than regular LiIon 3.7V cells and they may end up with a higher ending voltage when charged in certain chargers ( especially older version WF-139 charger ). Please check the voltage of your battery right out of the charger to see if they are above 4.20V when fully charged with your charger. Overcharging above 4.25V may shorten life/cycles. Above 4.50V may even damage them.
DO not use the charger if it is overcharging IMR cells.
Do not over charge or discharge these LiMN batteries. Do not short circuit these LiMN batteries or dispose of in any type of fire.
Please still excercise caution when working with LiMN cells and do not leave them unattended when charging. Only use a battery charger rated for 3.7v batteries to charge these batteries.
• 2000 mAh
• Nominal Working Voltage: 3.7V
• Peak Voltage: 4.2V
• Dimensions: 18D x 65H mm (+/- 0.5mm)
• Weight: 40 (+/- 2) grams
The following guidelines should be strictly followed:
1. Only recharge these devices with the intended charging cable or adapter. Using chargers with incorrect voltage or current can cause a fire or catastrophic failure.
2. Never leave a charging battery unattended.
3. Never charge a battery overnight while you sleep.
4. Never leave a battery on your charger longer than necessary. When it is full, unplug your charger and remove the battery. Leaving a battery on charge when it is full will degrade it’s performance and may result in a fire.
Since we have no control over how a buyer uses the device; no guarantee, warranty, or return privilege will apply, unless the product does not function the first time used (DOA). We regret having to strictly enforce this policy. The use of DIY liquid, improper chargers, modified atomizers, and general abuse of the product has made it necessary.
Please do not order if you do not understand and accept these terms.